LAST NIGHTS YANKEES GAME WINNING HIT...
* BASEBALL TONIGHT:
# National League
L.A. Dodgers at Philadelphia (8:07 PM) 5:07 west coast time.
Drew Brees is going nuts this morning tossing the ball everywhere, The Vikings are beating up the Ravens too.
Houston 7 Cincinnati 0 (11:49 in the 2nd Q)
St. Louis 7 Jacksonville 6 (11:00 in the 2nd Q)
Cleveland 0 Pittsburgh 7 (11:26 in the 2nd Q)
N.Y. Giants 3 New Orleans 14 (End of 1st Q)
Baltimore 0 Minnesota 14 (12:37 in the 2nd Q)
Detroit 0 Green Bay 14 (0:08 in the 1st Q)
Carolina 7 Tampa Bay 7 (11:25 in the 2nd Q)
Kansas City 0 Washington 0 (10:21 in the 2nd Q)
Philadelphia at Oakland (4:05 PM)
Arizona at Seattle (4:05 PM
Tennessee at New England (4:15 PM)
Buffalo at N.Y. Jets (4:15 PM)
Chicago at Atlanta (8:20 PM)
Image Credit Google Images
Bo Picks Em’ NFL Week Six Predictions
Published on October 14, 2009 by Bo Jack Russo in Football
* Houston at Cincinnati (1:00 PM)
* Bo Picks the new found confidence in the Bengal tigers to keep on rollin’, Cincy at home by 4.
* St. Louis at Jacksonville (1:00 PM)
* Bo says the Black cats at home take the bighorn mountain climbers at home by 3.
* Cleveland at Pittsburgh (1:00 PM)
* Bo is laughing hysterically here; Cleveland upsets Pitt… Yeah right. Pittsburgh runs them over like Bo’s freight train, the Daws lose big to the curtain on the road by 10.
* N.Y. Giants at New Orleans (1:00 PM)
* Holy guacamole and cheese; what a game here. Both have excellent speed, running and passing attacks and excellent defenses! the G-men have a defensive advantage but the Drew crew has Reggie Bush on special teams. Bo game of the week this is hard to call but I take Eli on the road, 1 point.
* Baltimore at Minnesota (1:00 PM)
* Bo says a good defensive battle and ground game will turn into a shootout and the dark birds lose on the road, Vikings and Brett take this, then stroll back to Valhalla.
* Detroit at Green Bay (1:00 PM)
* No contest. Cheese heads crush the mangy big cats at home by 6.
* Carolina at Tampa Bay (1:00 PM)
* The black Panthers whup the Bucs on the road, Jake got his groove back and wants to win again. 2 points and Carolina.
* Kansas City at Washington (1:00 PM)
* KC, Cassel, Larry, Vrabel will prove more than the Redskins can take home or not. Chiefs by 3.
* Philadelphia at Oakland (4:05 PM)
* Philly will Cheese steak BBQ the Oak town pirates on the road by 8.
Image via Wikipedia
* Arizona at Seattle (4:05 PM)
* The Desert rats will dehydrate the seabirds and leave victorious, Bo gives 3 points.
* Tennessee at New England (4:15 PM)
* Say it aint so but The mighty Titans are going to start 0-6. The Pats will be none too happy after the OT loss to the Denver donkeys. It’s a fight though, Vince Young will play, the beantowners win, 4 points.
* Buffalo at N.Y. Jets (4:15 PM)
* The high powered Jets should be able to beat the bisons, but this will be closer than you think, NYJ at home by 4.
Chicago at Atlanta (8:20 PM)
Oh I like this one, shootout without a doubt, with Cutler you are never out of a game, but I think in the end the dirty birds fly above the Bears by 4 at home.
Bo Jack money back guarantee.
Stop by and visit The Bo Jack Express the super train that never stops running.
Thank you Sandahl Bergman - Man it was a long time ago. Maybe the early 80s? Yeah that sounds right so let's go with it. It was the wary 80s, I was maybe 13 or 14, give or take. Whate...
4 weeks ago