MY REAL HOMEPAGE**BO JACK RUSSO HOMEPAGE**CHECK IT OUT!! THE BO JACK EXPRESS DAILY~ SPORTS & OTHER FUN STUFF ~~BO JACK THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE~~ HOP ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE REMEMBER *THE SPORTS REPORT FROM BO JACK*AS WELL FOR MORE BO JACK EXPRESS AND LINKS TO MY FRIENDS CLICK *THE BO JACK EXPRESS II*FOR THE FULL BO JACK EXPERIENCE!! CONTACT ME AT BOJACKRUSSO@GMAIL.COM FOR QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, WHATEVER.
BLOGS I FOLLOW TO SEE ENTIRE LIST CLICK THE PROMPT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
* Washington at Atlanta (1:00 PM) The dirty birds should have no trouble at all destroying the the suck skins at home, Ryan Tony Gonzalez and Michael Turner the burner win big at home Bo Picks gives 9 points. That's what I said. Results: Atlanta 31 Washington 17 (Final) I win. 1-0. Knowledge, Atlanta still pretty good, Washington, terrible.
* Green Bay at Tampa Bay (1:00 PM) Cheeseheads versus Buccaneers sunken ship, no surprise here folks big road win for the Packers Bo Picks by 10 points. That's what I said. Result:Tampa Bay 38 Green Bay 28, ouch nobody expected this. 1-1. Knowledge, Green Bay is not ready yet.
* Miami at New England (1:00 PM) The fish versus the Mel Gibsons's. The Brady bunch is getting their Bo Jack groove back, good game but Miami at New England, got to go with New England by 3 at home. That's what I said. Results: New England 27 Miami 17 (Final) 2-1. Knowledge, The Pats are still the Pats.
* Kansas City at Jacksonville (1:00 PM) The suck bowl at Sucksinville. Black Cats over the Cassel crew, they are terrible, Bo gives 2 points. That's what I said. Results: Jacksonville 24 Kansas City 21 (Final)Perfect and the spread. 3-1. Knowledge, Cassel was a prodoct of Bellichick's system.
* Houston at Indianapolis (1:00 PM) Houston is getting pretty good, but not good enough to stop the blue horse shoe Express, Colts by 6. That's what I said. Result: Indianapolis 20 Houston 17 (Final) Colts by 3. 4-1. Knowledge, Texans on the rise, Peyton is one of the greatest of all time, the Colts are looking strong. Very strong.
* Baltimore at Cincinnati (1:00 PM) Oh I like this game, the gut says take the Ravens so I will, by 2 points on the road, Carson gets another bloody nose this week. That's what I said. Result: Cincinnati 17 Baltimore 7 (Final) Bengals took it. 4-2. Knowledge, Baltimore is still pretty good, Carson Palmer looking like himself again, and now they have a running game, I'm starting to believe, I've always loved his arm and toughness.They are officially on my AFC contenders list, but remember they play the Steelers again.
* Arizona at Chicago (1:00 PM) Arizona is much better than the inconsistent Bears, Bo picks road team by 3 Bo points. That's what I said. Result: Arizona 41 Chicago 21 (Final) Arizona took them apart, easily covering my spread. 5-2. Knowledge, Chicago is done, this Arizona team went farther than it should have last season (Super bowl) I'm not sold yet, but they are a better than the rest team now. But I'm keeping an eye on them.
* Carolina at New Orleans (4:05 PM) Another good game. Could this be the Saints first loss? Close but no. The Drew crew Express is too good to lose this one. That's what I said. Result: New Orleans 30 Carolina 20 (Final)Was a good game. 6-2. Knowledge, Drew Brees is taking this team to the Superbowl. There I said it. Carolina won't go away, look for them to be playing in January. The Drew Brees Express is marching in. This is the best pure passer ever, Marino included.
* Detroit at Seattle (4:05 PM) Another suck fest here. Seattle is not as terrible as Detroit. Seabirds by a 1 point seagull poop. That's what I said. Results: Seattle 32 Detroit 20 (Final) Seattle beat them soundly. 7-2. Knowledge, none.
* San Diego at N.Y. Giants (4:15 PM) I hate to make this pick and I hope I'm wrong but logic says take the G-men at home, by 2 points. That's what I said. Result: San Diego 21 N.Y. Giants 20 (Final) Chargers pulled it out.I'll gladly take this loss for me. 7-3. Knowledge, The Giants are still a good team, and can beat you many ways. Philip rivers is getting better every game, and the Chargers have so many weapons and can strike so fast it isn't fair. Our defensive backs are really gelling and the linebackers are playing like we knew they could. Center Nick Hardwick comes back in a couple of weeks and this will provide Rivers even more time and the running game will improve dramatically. While I not ready to pick them for a championship, I'm starting to believe again and "The Drive" as they're calling it now just made Rivers that much more dangerous. They are certainly among the elite. * Tennessee at San Francisco (4:15 PM) This is a good good game, hard to pick, going with experience and coaching, The Titans in a street brawl, Bo picks says 4 point victory for the road team. That's what I said. Results: Tennessee 34 San Francisco 27 (Final) So Tenessee wins. 8-3. Knowledge, The 49ers are good, and not far off but not yet, but they will give anybody all they have. That last sentence goes for Tennessee too. Remember this is a Jeff Fisher team folks, and he ain't no joke. They will contend for a playoff spot before you know it.
*Dallas at Philadelphia (8:20 PM) Another good game. I'll take the home team by 2 points. That's what I said. Result: Dallas 20 Philadelphia 16 (Final) Offense wins it. 8-4 Knowledge, Romo picking up speed, Dallas begins rolling, Eagles still tough but can lose.
Monday Night Football. I had Pittsburgh by 6, they accomplished that easily. 9-4 Knowledge, the champs are looking like champs more each week, Denver is good but not as good as people think.