MY REAL HOMEPAGE**BO JACK RUSSO HOMEPAGE**CHECK IT OUT!! THE BO JACK EXPRESS DAILY~ SPORTS & OTHER FUN STUFF ~~BO JACK THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE~~ HOP ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE REMEMBER *THE SPORTS REPORT FROM BO JACK*AS WELL FOR MORE BO JACK EXPRESS AND LINKS TO MY FRIENDS CLICK *THE BO JACK EXPRESS II*FOR THE FULL BO JACK EXPERIENCE!! CONTACT ME AT BOJACKRUSSO@GMAIL.COM FOR QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, WHATEVER.
BLOGS I FOLLOW TO SEE ENTIRE LIST CLICK THE PROMPT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
* Pittsburgh at Kansas City (1:00 PM) The Steel Curtain redeems itself in a big way after a loss to Cincinnati last week, Bo Picks says the road team by 8 Bopoints.
* Seattle at Minnesota (1:00 PM) The Norsemen with crush the seagulls at home they just suck. The old man continues to impress, the white birds continue to suck 8 Bopoints for the home team. * Washington at Dallas (1:00 PM) The Redskins will find out early and often that the "Boys" are not the Donkeys Romo, Witten, Ware and Jones have a nice tune up and a win here 7 Bopoint victory for the Cowboys.
* San Francisco at Green Bay (1:00 PM) Green Bay is too good to lose to the City by the Bay, Cheese heads at home by 5 Bopoints.
* Buffalo at Jacksonville (1:00 PM) Have to take the black cats over the Bison's this week, they continue to hang around, the Bills continue to suck and won't trust new leadership this week.
* Cleveland at Detroit (1:00 PM) Oh, how exciting this is! The Toilet Bowl of the week, turd vs. turd the anticipation is boiling over, detroit takes a win before the flush, 1 Bopoint.
* Indianapolis at Baltimore (1:00 PM) Good good game here. I'm going with my gut and the Blue Horse Express takes down Ray Ray and friends but this will be a tough one and Peyton will be on his back a few times this week. Colts stay perfect one more week, Ravens continue to fight like the battlers they are, road team by 4 Bo points. * Atlanta at N.Y. Giants (1:00 PM) Not nearly as salivating as it would have been four weeks ago, look for Eli to pull this out and start regrouping this team, the dirty birds are starting to slip of the radar. G-men by 5 Bopoints.
* New Orleans at Tampa Bay (1:00 PM) The Drew Crew Express continues to impress in a believe it or not hard fought victory over the resurgent Tampa Bay Sucks, but the Saints keep marching 4 Bopoints in humid Tampa.
* Arizona at St. Louis (4:05 PM) Arizona should tear them up but...I'll take the Rams at home from a secret tip...and 1 point.
* San Diego at Denver (4:15 PM) Statement game for the lightning bolts. We are charging in there on a high, Rivers confidence is rushing overboard right now, and our defense is starting to believe. The Donkeys have been exposed and the Chargers are beginning to hit that next gear, LT is looking good and Dumerville needs to be blocked. I'm looking for a big day for PR and Tomlinson gets a coupl TD's on the ground. Chargers destroy Denver, 10 Bopoints.
* N.Y. Jets at New England (4:15 PM) The Jets are done, the Mel Gibson's are pissed. Pats and two touchdowns. Belichick makes up for last week. * Cincinnati at Oakland (4:15 PM) Oh my the black hole gets a black eye this week as Carson palms his way to another victory. won't be as lopsided as it should be but that's because they finally benched JaMarsucks Russell earlier in the week. Bopicks give Cincy a 6 point win.
* Philadelphia at Chicago (8:20 PM) The inside word from Jim Trotter at SI says Cutler is looking good in practice all week, I'm not buying it, I'll take the Eagles in a rebounding week, 6 Bo points. Last night I predicted the Dolphins and they obliged on 3 Ricky Williams TD's so I'm sitting pretty at 1-0 already.