MY REAL HOMEPAGE**BO JACK RUSSO HOMEPAGE**CHECK IT OUT!! THE BO JACK EXPRESS DAILY~ SPORTS & OTHER FUN STUFF ~~BO JACK THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE~~ HOP ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE REMEMBER *THE SPORTS REPORT FROM BO JACK*AS WELL FOR MORE BO JACK EXPRESS AND LINKS TO MY FRIENDS CLICK *THE BO JACK EXPRESS II*FOR THE FULL BO JACK EXPERIENCE!! CONTACT ME AT BOJACKRUSSO@GMAIL.COM FOR QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, WHATEVER.
BLOGS I FOLLOW TO SEE ENTIRE LIST CLICK THE PROMPT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
The Mighty Bo Jack has made his picks, and you better agree or else you are just stupid! Read on! Thursday Night Game N.Y. Jets at Buffalo (8:20 PM) This is really anybody's game but I'll take the Jets because Buffalo can't win two in a row. Airplanes by two Bopoints over the Bisons. Sundays Games * Philadelphia at Atlanta (1:00 PM) Playoff game for these two teams this week. Good old fashioned shootout, I'm taking experience over youth and vigor, I have to. Andy Reid and Donovan, Mike and DeShaun Jackson over the Dirty Birds and 4 Bopoints. Road win for Philly, but Atlanta isn't going down easy.
* Tampa Bay at Carolina (1:00 PM) Upset at the North Carolina Corral. The Tampa Bay Sucks are fighting to die like Vikings. They will not quit and have nothing to lose. Carolina is no longer top level. Bucs road win and 3 Bopoints.
* St. Louis at Chicago (1:00 PM) Even Gay Cutler and the Bears can't lose this one, the Mountain Goats can't beat a Pop Warner team. Chicago rolls at home, wins by 6 easy.
* Detroit at Cincinnati (1:00 PM) The Palmer to Ochocinco Bowl. Matt Stafford might as well sit this one out and let that shoulder heal up because the Lionesses have as much chance of winning this one as a snowman in Yuma in July. Cincy Bengal Tigers dismantle, no; destroy Detroit here, 14 Bopoints and a home victory.
* Tennessee at Indianapolis (1:00 PM) Is this the week the might Blue Horse Express falls? You're damn right it is! Upset of the week you heard it from the Bo Jack Express first. Indy is going down and all the magic in Peyton's head won't stop it. Titans are rolling, so are the Colts but not this week road win for Jeff's boys, 2 Bo points.
* New Orleans at Washington (1:00 PM) Yes the Redskins are scrappy, yes they fight to the death, but in this case they will not prevail. The Mighty Drew Crew is simply awesome and the Saints continue to keep on marchin' undefeated. Washington will pour their hearts into this though, a must see game, This is pure football, balls out, a war.Look for some on field pushing and shoving. I can't wait for this one. Drew Express by 6 Bopoints.
* Oakland at Pittsburgh (1:00 PM) Ben or no Ben Oaktown has no chance at all. Might as well forfeight now. Steel Curtain by 10 Bopoints. Terrible towels are nearing playoff mode and that spells trouble for the rest of the AFC.
* Houston at Jacksonville (1:00 PM) Now THIS is a FOOTBALL GAME! Hell yes. Smash mouth and air attack. I'll take the Texans. Given Indy all it could handle twice so far and just lost. The Alamo and 3 Bopoints.
* Denver at Kansas City (1:00 PM) Another good game. Kansas City is tough to beat at home. The Donkeys regained some luck last week but they are NOT better than the Giants; they are underachieving right now, not sure why. Cassell outshines Orton. Chiefs by 2 Bopoints at home.
* New England at Miami (1:00 PM) Something in my intestine area keeps screaming pick Miami; pick Miami. Alas I can do it not. Belichick has never lost two in a row in his life and the Captain of the Brady bunch can almost will a victory away from an opponent. I'll take the Mel Gibsons over the fish in swelter town, 5 Bopoints. PS I almost went the other way.
* San Diego at Cleveland (4:05 PM) Upset again! Um... Not! The Charger Express is quietly steaming down the tracks and building momentum. We have some injuries but will be able to rest and experiment this week. I'm almost hoping for snow so we can be prepared for east coast playoff games. Road win for Chargers, big game for Gates and Tomlinson & friends. Hopefully Hardwick and Runyun see some snaps to gauge their abilities at this point. Chargers roll, 13 point road win here continuing down the winning path.
* Dallas at N.Y. Giants (4:15 PM) Tough call here. this is pretty much a push. I'll take the G-Men because they can't afford to lose but I'm secretly rooting for the Cowboys. Home team, 1 Bopoint, this one almost bores me.
* San Francisco at Seattle (4:15 PM) Alright! Slugfest! Another get down and dirty game. I have to take the Mike Singletary Experiment over the Suckhawks. Road win by 2 Bopoints.
* Minnesota at Arizona (8:20 PM) Shootout # 2! This is easy. This is the game that separates the NFC pretenders and contenders. The Norsemen will rule all three aspects of the game. Jared Allen meet Mr. Leinart or Mrs. Warner. The Vikes will dominate on offense and defense even if AP doesn't play. The old man wins the duel in the desert. Cardinal rule dictates the Vikings by 8 Bopoints and 3 touchdowns for air Brett. Monday Night Game Baltimore at Green Bay (8:30 PM) Baltimore... They take this from the cheeseheads. That is all. Bo Out. Blackbirds by 2 Bopoints.