MY REAL HOMEPAGE**BO JACK RUSSO HOMEPAGE**CHECK IT OUT!! THE BO JACK EXPRESS DAILY~ SPORTS & OTHER FUN STUFF ~~BO JACK THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE~~ HOP ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE REMEMBER *THE SPORTS REPORT FROM BO JACK*AS WELL FOR MORE BO JACK EXPRESS AND LINKS TO MY FRIENDS CLICK *THE BO JACK EXPRESS II*FOR THE FULL BO JACK EXPERIENCE!! CONTACT ME AT BOJACKRUSSO@GMAIL.COM FOR QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, WHATEVER.
BLOGS I FOLLOW TO SEE ENTIRE LIST CLICK THE PROMPT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
The Mighty Bo Jack has made his picks, and you better agree or else you are just stupid! Read on! Thursday Night Game N.Y. Jets at Buffalo (8:20 PM) This is really anybody's game but I'll take the Jets because Buffalo can't win two in a row. Airplanes by two Bopoints over the Bisons. That's what I said. Results: New York Jets 19 Buffalo Bills 13 (Final). 1-0. Knowledge, Jets keep hanging around, but to no avail. The Bills always have next year... Sundays Games * Philadelphia at Atlanta (1:00 PM) Playoff game for these two teams this week. Good old fashioned shootout, I'm taking experience over youth and vigor, I have to. Andy Reid and Donovan, Mike and DeShaun Jackson over the Dirty Birds and 4 Bopoints. Road win for Philly, but Atlanta isn't going down easy. That's what I said. Results: Philadelphia 34 Atlanta 7 (Final). 2-0 Knowledge, Freedom birds ready to battle anybody, Mike Vick can still do his thing; the dirty birds are on the way out.
* Tampa Bay at Carolina (1:00 PM) Upset at the North Carolina Corral. The Tampa Bay Sucks are fighting to die like Vikings. They will not quit and have nothing to lose. Carolina is no longer top level. Bucs road win and 3 Bopoints. That's what I said. Results: Carolina 16 Tampa Bay 6 (Final). Oops, 2-1. Knowledge, Carolina is still good enough to beat crappy teams that haven't figured out how to win, but they still suck when playing capable teams.
* St. Louis at Chicago (1:00 PM) Even Gay Cutler and the Bears can't lose this one, the Mountain Goats can't beat a Pop Warner team. Chicago rolls at home, wins by 6 easy. That's what I said. Results: Chicago 17 St. Louis 9 (Final).3-1. Knowledge, The Bears suck, this is not new news, the Rams really suck.
* Detroit at Cincinnati (1:00 PM) The Palmer to Ochocinco Bowl. Matt Stafford might as well sit this one out and let that shoulder heal up because the Lionesses have as much chance of winning this one as a snowman in Yuma in July. Cincy Bengal Tigers dismantle, no; destroy Detroit here, 14 Bopoints and a home victory. That's what I said. Result: Cincinnati 23 Detroit 13 (Final). 4-1. Knowledge, not much except that the Bengals can beat crummy teams or teams that play crummy, Detroit still has a heartbeat, I'm still not sold on Cincy.
* Tennessee at Indianapolis (1:00 PM) Is this the week the might Blue Horse Express falls? You're damn right it is! Upset of the week you heard it from the Bo Jack Express first. Indy is going down and all the magic in Peyton's head won't stop it. Titans are rolling, so are the Colts but not this week road win for Jeff's boys, 2 Bo points. That's what I said. Result: Indianapolis 27 Tennessee 17 (Final). 4-2. Knowledge, I really thought the Titans would take this. I was wrong, these guys are just rolling, looking good too. Titans still hanging tough. Maybe have a shot, maybe.
* New Orleans at Washington (1:00 PM) Yes the Redskins are scrappy, yes they fight to the death, but in this case they will not prevail. The Mighty Drew Crew is simply awesome and the Saints continue to keep on marchin' undefeated. Washington will pour their hearts into this though, a must see game, This is pure football, balls out, a war. Look for some on field pushing and shoving. I can't wait for this one. Drew Express by 6 Bopoints. That's what I said. Result: New Orleans 33 Washington 30 (Final OT). 5-2. Knowledge, Best damn game of the year! Washington as advertised, played their hearts out, the monster that is the Drew Crew again proved they are an elite team. Washington is full of fight, and any true NFL fan loves that stuff.
* Oakland at Pittsburgh (1:00 PM) Ben or no Ben Oaktown has no chance at all. Might as well forfeight now. Steel Curtain by 10 Bopoints. Terrible towels are nearing playoff mode and that spells trouble for the rest of the AFC. That's what I said. Results: Oakland 27 Pittsburgh 24 (Final). 5-3 Wow, I said all along Oakland was dangerous, but I never thought they cold beat Pittsburgh, They gave us fits. This narrows the AFC power rankings.
* Houston at Jacksonville (1:00 PM) Now THIS is a FOOTBALL GAME! Hell yes. Smash mouth and air attack. I'll take the Texans. Given Indy all it could handle twice so far and just lost. The Alamo and 3 Bopoints. That's what I said. Results: Jacksonville 23 Houston 18 (Final). 5-4, Christ! Knowledge, I really thought the Texans take this, Jacksonville is not that good but they always seem to take the Texans down.
* Denver at Kansas City (1:00 PM) Another good game. Kansas City is tough to beat at home. The Donkeys regained some luck last week but they are NOT better than the Giants; they are underachieving right now, not sure why. Cassell outshines Orton. Chiefs by 2 Bopoints at home. That's what I said. Results: Denver 44 Kansas City 13 (Final). 5-5 what is happening to me? Knowledge, Denver still is a piece of crap inconsistent team. KC loses to a better team, so what, this proves nothing. The Broncos suck.
* New England at Miami (1:00 PM) Something in my intestine area keeps screaming pick Miami; pick Miami. Alas I can do it not. Belichick has never lost two in a row in his life and the Captain of the Brady bunch can almost will a victory away from an opponent. I'll take the Mel Gibsons over the fish in swelter town, 5 Bopoints. PS I almost went the other way. That's what I said. Results: Miami 22 New England 21 (Final). Foiled again. I've never been behind, 5-6. Knowledge, The Patriots are still very good but no longer elite. The Dolphins keep hanging around, this years Cinderella story; that is until playoff time.
* San Diego at Cleveland (4:05 PM) Upset again! Um... Not! The Charger Express is quietly steaming down the tracks and building momentum. We have some injuries but will be able to rest and experiment this week. I'm almost hoping for snow so we can be prepared for east coast playoff games. Road win for Chargers, big game for Gates and Tomlinson & friends. Hopefully Hardwick and Runyun see some snaps to gauge their abilities at this point. Chargers roll, 13 point road win here continuing down the winning path. That's what I said. Results: San Diego 30 Cleveland 23 (Final). Back to .500 at least, 6-6. Knowledge, AFC watch out for San Diego, we are rolling, Brady Quinn and friends can play too. Better luck next year.
* Dallas at N.Y. Giants (4:15 PM) Tough call here. this is pretty much a push. I'll take the G-Men because they can't afford to lose but I'm secretly rooting for the Cowboys. Home team, 1 Bopoint, this one almost bores me. That's what I said. Result: N.Y. Giants 31 Dallas 24 (Final). 7-5. Knowledge, Eli and friends can still get it done, Romo is fun but you never know, so basically we learned nothing this week from this game.
* San Francisco at Seattle (4:15 PM) Alright! Slug fest! Another get down and dirty game. I have to take the Mike Singletary Experiment over the Suckhawks. Road win by 2 Bopoints. That's what I said. Result: Seattle 20 San Fransisco 17. 7-6. Knowledge, none both these teams suck. San Fransisco is a couple years away.
* Minnesota at Arizona (8:20 PM) Shootout # 2! This is easy. This is the game that separates the NFC pretenders and contenders. The Norsemen will rule all three aspects of the game. Jared Allen meet Mr. Leinart or Mrs. Warner. The Vikes will dominate on offense and defense even if AP doesn't play. The old man wins the duel in the desert. Cardinal rule dictates the Vikings by 8 Bopoints and 3 touchdowns for air Brett. That's what I said. Result: Arizona 30 Minnesota 17 (Final). 7-7. Knowledge, The other old man was better this night, the Cardinals are better than we all thought, Brett finally blew one. Monday Night Game Baltimore at Green Bay (8:30 PM) Baltimore... They take this from the cheeseheads. That is all. Bo Out. Blackbirds by 2 Bopoints. That's what I said. Results: Green Bay won. 7-8. Knowledge Green Bay is better than I thought. Baltimore is not. I have never before had a losing week, ever.