MY REAL HOMEPAGE**BO JACK RUSSO HOMEPAGE**CHECK IT OUT!! THE BO JACK EXPRESS DAILY~ SPORTS & OTHER FUN STUFF ~~BO JACK THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE~~ HOP ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE REMEMBER *THE SPORTS REPORT FROM BO JACK*AS WELL FOR MORE BO JACK EXPRESS AND LINKS TO MY FRIENDS CLICK *THE BO JACK EXPRESS II*FOR THE FULL BO JACK EXPERIENCE!! CONTACT ME AT BOJACKRUSSO@GMAIL.COM FOR QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, WHATEVER.
BLOGS I FOLLOW TO SEE ENTIRE LIST CLICK THE PROMPT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
Thursday Night Football Indianapolis at Jacksonville (8:20 PM) Indy without question takes this game, I'm just sayin'... 6 Bopoints. Result... Indy 35 Jacksonville 31. Knowledge, Manning always finds a way to win. The Colts (The Blue Horse Express) remain perfect.
Saturday Night Football New Orleans at Dallas. Lets just say I picked the Saints. Result... Dallas 24 Saints 17. Knowledge, Tony Romo proved he can win the big game, the saints DO have weaknesses. Sunday's NFL Games * Chicago at Baltimore (1:00 PM) Baltimore, still hanging around and the Bears are terrible with Gay Cutler throwing the ball to the other team, Ravens and 7 Bopoints.
* New England at Buffalo (1:00 PM) The Patriots lose this game. Just kidding, they are still very dangerous if Buffalo wins this game I will eat my dirty socks; sorry Thurm, just calling it like I see it, 8 Bopoints for the Pats.
* Arizona at Detroit (1:00 PM) The Arizona Red Birds should win this game blindfolded Warner or Leinart, they are too good to lose to the Detroit Pussy Cats, 6 Bopoints and a road team victory.
* Cleveland at Kansas City (1:00 PM) Garbage Bowl, I'll take the home team and the noise even though I do quietly root for Brady Quinn, KC and 1 Bopoint.
* Atlanta at N.Y. Jets (1:00 PM) I've got Atlanta here, the Jets are not ready yet for January, Dirtybirds, 2 Bopoints.
* San Francisco at Philadelphia (1:00 PM) Philly takes this but with a little difficulty from the 'Frisco defense, 3 Bopoints.
* Houston at St. Louis (1:00 PM) One more week I'll give the dang Oil Barons a good to go, the Goat Climber Rams are terrible and give the word suck a whole new definition if lowness! 4 Bopoints.
* Miami at Tennessee (1:00 PM) Oh wow, good game here tough to call... My heart says Miami, my gut tells me the Titans, I'll stick with my boy MnofDichotomy who take the Fins this week, and 1 Bopoint. On second thought no I won't, I'll take the Titans and one Bopoint.
* Oakland at Denver (4:05 PM) Denver... Oakland has been semi-respectable for a few weeks but The Donkeys have shown some mettle in their diet, they can compete. Broncos and 3 Bopoints. * Cincinnati at San Diego (4:05 PM) Cincinnati is a pretender, the Vikings cleared that up last week even with the old man, the Chargers are hot and not letting up one iota, Lightning strikes SD at home, 6 Bo points. * Green Bay at Pittsburgh (4:15 PM) Hard choice, but I have to go with the Cheeseheads here, Pittsburgh has looked lethargic lately although this could go either way, Cheesers on the road, 2 Bopoints.
* Tampa Bay at Seattle (4:15 PM) This is an interesting match up. The Suck Bowl, The Sucks versus the Suckhawks. The Tampa Bay Sucks should beat the Seattle Seabirds Suckhawks, it really doesn't matter one way or the other, because these are two terrible, "Just wait until next year teams." 'Nuff said. 1 Bopoint for the Tampa Bay Sucks.
* Minnesota at Carolina (8:20 PM) Another waste of time; the Vikings win because Jake is out and they hang around again because or the purple defense, it's time to give the ball to AP. Meaningless game, 4 Bopoints for Minnesota. Monday Night Football * New York Giants at Washington Redskins (8:30 PM) Upset spoiler special! Washington will bump the G-Men out of the playoffs right here, 'Skins and 2 Bopoints.