MY REAL HOMEPAGE**BO JACK RUSSO HOMEPAGE**CHECK IT OUT!! THE BO JACK EXPRESS DAILY~ SPORTS & OTHER FUN STUFF ~~BO JACK THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE~~ HOP ON FOR THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE REMEMBER *THE SPORTS REPORT FROM BO JACK*AS WELL FOR MORE BO JACK EXPRESS AND LINKS TO MY FRIENDS CLICK *THE BO JACK EXPRESS II*FOR THE FULL BO JACK EXPERIENCE!! CONTACT ME AT BOJACKRUSSO@GMAIL.COM FOR QUESTIONS, SUGGESTIONS, FEEDBACK, WHATEVER.
BLOGS I FOLLOW TO SEE ENTIRE LIST CLICK THE PROMPT ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
Image Credit Google Images Bo Picks Em’ NFL Week Six Predictions
Published on October 14, 2009 by Bo Jack Russo in Football
* Houston at Cincinnati (1:00 PM) * Bo Picks the new found confidence in the Bengal tigers to keep on rollin’, Cincy at home by 4.
* St. Louis at Jacksonville (1:00 PM) * Bo says the Black cats at home take the bighorn mountain climbers at home by 3.
* Cleveland at Pittsburgh (1:00 PM) * Bo is laughing hysterically here; Cleveland upsets Pitt… Yeah right. Pittsburgh runs them over like Bo’s freight train, the Daws lose big to the curtain on the road by 10.
* N.Y. Giants at New Orleans (1:00 PM) * Holy guacamole and cheese; what a game here. Both have excellent speed, running and passing attacks and excellent defenses! the G-men have a defensive advantage but the Drew crew has Reggie Bush on special teams. Bo game of the week this is hard to call but I take Eli on the road, 1 point.
* Baltimore at Minnesota (1:00 PM) * Bo says a good defensive battle and ground game will turn into a shootout and the dark birds lose on the road, Vikings and Brett take this, then stroll back to Valhalla.
* Detroit at Green Bay (1:00 PM) * No contest. Cheese heads crush the mangy big cats at home by 6.
* Carolina at Tampa Bay (1:00 PM) * The black Panthers whup the Bucs on the road, Jake got his groove back and wants to win again. 2 points and Carolina.
* Kansas City at Washington (1:00 PM) * KC, Cassel, Larry, Vrabel will prove more than the Redskins can take home or not. Chiefs by 3.
* Philadelphia at Oakland (4:05 PM) * Philly will Cheese steak BBQ the Oak town pirates on the road by 8. Image via Wikipedia
* Arizona at Seattle (4:05 PM) * The Desert rats will dehydrate the seabirds and leave victorious, Bo gives 3 points.
* Tennessee at New England (4:15 PM) * Say it aint so but The mighty Titans are going to start 0-6. The Pats will be none too happy after the OT loss to the Denver donkeys. It’s a fight though, Vince Young will play, the beantowners win, 4 points.
* Buffalo at N.Y. Jets (4:15 PM) * The high powered Jets should be able to beat the bisons, but this will be closer than you think, NYJ at home by 4.
Chicago at Atlanta (8:20 PM)
Oh I like this one, shootout without a doubt, with Cutler you are never out of a game, but I think in the end the dirty birds fly above the Bears by 4 at home.
Bo Jack money back guarantee.
Stop by and visit The Bo Jack Express the super train that never stops running.